For dogs 5 months and older.
Must have attended one prior PIR class.
Learn about techniques and tools that help with canine fitness. Topics include:
• Proper warming up & cooling down
• Balance, flexibility, coordination & confidence
• Enhancing relationships
• Achieving mental focus
• Injury prevention for runners and dog sports (agility, herding, flyball, dock diving, retrieving, hunting, etc.)
• Creating a program that you can do at home
Who would benefit:
• Dogs who have extra energy without jobs
• Active dogs (in sports)
• Hunting & retrieving dogs (help prevent injuries)
• Couch potatoes
One hour sessions, once a week, for six weeks.